If you are receiving this error message, please open the folder
C:\Program Files\Turbine\Dungeons & Dragons Online - Stormreach
(Note: On a newer installation this folder may be named "DDO Unlimited" or "Dungeons & Dragons - Unlimited")
Within the folder, locate the "TurbineregisterGDF.exe" file (it may display without the ".exe").
Depending on your operating system, run the file as detailed below:
Double-click the file
Windows Vista / 7
Right-click the file and select: "Run as Administrator".
You should receive four "success" messages to click OK on, If so, relaunch the game to test (on Vista/Win7 use the "Games" panel icon: click the round Windows "Start" button and select "Games" from the menu).
If you received one or two errors running the file, try running it a second time. In some cases if you receive all errors, try to attempt the steps detailed below to manually perform the functions of the TurbineregisterGDF.exe program:
1. Click on the Windows "Start" button then click on "All Programs" > "Accessories"
• On Windows Vista or 7: Right-click on Command Prompt and select: "Run as Administrator" (On Windows XP just left-click on "Command Prompt")
2. Type the following line in the Command Prompt Window that comes up:
CD C:\Program Files\Turbine\Dungeo~1
(If using a 64bit version of Windows use this instead):
CD C:\Program Files (x86)\Turbine\Dungeo~1
(Note: ~ is the "Tilde" key, press and hold "Shift" then press the key to the left of the number one in the upper left corner of your keyboard)
3. Hit Enter
4. Type: Regsvr32 PatchWrapper.dll
5. Hit Enter (you should get a success message)
6. Type: Regsvr32 PatchWrapperPS.dll
7. Hit Enter (you should get a success message)
Once completed, try launching the game again.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Turbine Technical Support.