If there is no in-game sound:
- Please open the folder: "My Documents" (or "Documents") > "Dungeons and Dragons Online"
- In this folder, locate and rename the "Userpreferences.ini" file (eg. oldUserpreferences.ini) and relaunch the game
- On the main launcher screen at the "server select" list, click the first button in the row in the upper right-corner (the one with the single down-arrow on it) and choose Options
- Under the "Repair" tab, click to enable the "Reset game display settings option"
- Click OK
- Log into the game
- At the character selection screen, click OPTIONS
- Click the Audio Tab and ensure that all volume options are ON
If you still need assistance, please contact Turbine Technical Support.